Documentation / Tutorials / Awesome Apps
Creating Enterprise App
/ Awesome Apps / Creating Enterprise App
- Create an app in Awesome Enterprise -> Apps
- Create following meta fields and give values for the cpt
- While giving the value follow the following patterns
- m_<cptslug> for modules collection
- p_<cptslug> for pages collection
- c_<cptslug> for config collection
- For posts put the actual slug of the post you have registered.
- You don’t need to specify all of them just the one you need except for config collection which you need to always specify.
- If you have a default taxonomy, it needs to be specified within ‘settings’ module of app’s config collection with meta key as “default_taxonomy” (App ->.Config -> Settings and meta_key= default_taxonomy and value = <slug of taxonomy>