We are happy to announce our ‘Awesome Studio Framework’ for WordPress to the world. We are currently in a closed beta, and if you want to check it out, do apply for our beta program.
We have build this framework to scratch our itch, so it is built with WordPress developers (not coders 😉 ) in mind. It is primarily consists of Awesome UI 2 and Monoframe plugin, and an optional but highly recommended Monomyth theme.
Our plugins are designed to work with any theme out there, and are only limited by restrictions placed by a theme. If you want additional superpower along with our plugins, then you should use Monomyth, our really light weight theme, that does not bloat your page with unnecessary stuff .
Here is a quick list of features that you will get if you start using Awesome studio framework.
- Shortcode based No-PHP-Code platform
- Ability to create reusable modules
- Allows creation of SEO-compatible Single Page Applications
- Allows creation of reusable landing pages
- Allows creation of reusable newsletters
- Integrates with Google Analytics and Events
- Fully compatible with WooCommerce, w3 Total Cache, Yoast SEO
- Provides fully function ACE Editor for creating Modules
- Supports code snippets
- Supports Code auto complete for framework
- Well documented
- Modules can be easily imported and exported via WordPress importer
- Ability to debug/edit modules from both backend and front end of editor
- Supports Bootstrap forms and data capture